1. How does the affiliate get started?
Following registration and activation, affiliates receive their login data for the affiliate control panel, where they have access to an overview of all
cooperations, as well as the products and conditions for each. As soon as Sepanta Soft activate an affiliate, they can begin placing links on their website.
2. Who reports to and handles the payments to affiliates?
Our credit card processor company, handles reporting and payment of the commission to affiliates.
3. When is reporting done?
Our credit card processor
company, sends out the payment report to the affiliate on
the 15th of the month for the previous month's sales.
4. How often is payment made to the affiliates?
Monthly payment report is
sent on the 1st of the month, but the actual payment is made
on the 15th of the month for the previous month's earnings,
provided the affiliate reaches the minimum payment amount of
35 USD in commission earnings.
5. Which payment methods and currencies can the affiliates choose?
Affiliates can receive
payments either by check, direct deposit, wire transfer,
PayPal and Plimus PrePaid Card.
6. What are the minimum earnings for which an affiliate can receive payment?
The affiliate must have
earned a minimum of 35 USD in commission before payment can be made. If the minimum amount is not reached within the month, the total is carried over to the next month and added to the next payment.
7. What information do affiliates receive on their sales?
Affiliates have access to sales reports in the affiliate control panel and can view sales by sales period, and see the status of earnings.
8. Are affiliates able to adapt the order process to the "look & feel" of their own websites?
Yes, you can edit your styles in the affiliate control panel, where you can set a default style for the order process using the style editor.